AIT 7240IJO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The new oil calendar is specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for high quality dye sublimation transfer technology. The 7240 is also perfectly suitable for heat fixing pigment printed fabrics at a low cost.
- Oil- heated drum, 20cm / 8” Diameter
- Oil heated drum with 2 electronic thermostats. One controlling the oil temperature and the other, the outside surface of the drum
- Production 91cm/min – 1 yard/min at 40 second dwell time
- 2 unwinds with safety chucks, tapered cones & clutch for adjustable tension
- Digital adjustable speed control
- Automatic Machine cool-down/turn-off system when temperature reaches 90° C
- No air required
- Additional unwind
- Rewinds with independent speed control
- Narrow web printing attachment
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I am a customer of GJS for sublimation printing - a very happy customer; excellant service, fantastic products.
I received my order before expectation and got exactly what I was after.Thank you for the prompt service and I will DEFINITELY use your services again!
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.