AIT 7240IJO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The new oil calendar is specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for high quality dye sublimation transfer technology. The 7240 is also perfectly suitable for heat fixing pigment printed fabrics at a low cost.
- Oil- heated drum, 20cm / 8” Diameter
- Oil heated drum with 2 electronic thermostats. One controlling the oil temperature and the other, the outside surface of the drum
- Production 91cm/min – 1 yard/min at 40 second dwell time
- 2 unwinds with safety chucks, tapered cones & clutch for adjustable tension
- Digital adjustable speed control
- Automatic Machine cool-down/turn-off system when temperature reaches 90° C
- No air required
- Additional unwind
- Rewinds with independent speed control
- Narrow web printing attachment
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
The thing I like the best about GJS Machinery is the ultra fast processing of orders & delivery time. Im located in remote South Australia & I can guarantee I normally receive my GJS order within 2 days of ordering , sometimes the very next day! There is NO other company who delivers such speedy service.
Excellent service. The staff were excellent in providing me advise about the product and also added other help with the product to ensure it´s proper use. Thank You.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.