AIT 7240IJO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The new oil calendar is specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for high quality dye sublimation transfer technology. The 7240 is also perfectly suitable for heat fixing pigment printed fabrics at a low cost.
- Oil- heated drum, 20cm / 8” Diameter
- Oil heated drum with 2 electronic thermostats. One controlling the oil temperature and the other, the outside surface of the drum
- Production 91cm/min – 1 yard/min at 40 second dwell time
- 2 unwinds with safety chucks, tapered cones & clutch for adjustable tension
- Digital adjustable speed control
- Automatic Machine cool-down/turn-off system when temperature reaches 90° C
- No air required
- Additional unwind
- Rewinds with independent speed control
- Narrow web printing attachment
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Greg put together a package for our Charity fundraising and was so helpful. I was only looking for a small solution and he came through with a huge response and thanks to the lovely lady who co-ordinated it all (I have misplaced her name.) Thank-you! Thank-you!
I have been dealing with GJS Machinery for just on three years and have always had excellent service and advice when needed. I couldn′t recommend any other company higher on service, advice and quick delivery of products.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.