AIT 7300IJO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The 7372IJO model incorporates an oil drum heating system perfected in recent years on the AIT 120 GFO heat press. This self contained, oil heated drum system assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
Compare features with all competition! Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic, light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximize investment return. The IJO is the perfect machine for a start-up, large format, dye sublimation printing operation. It works equally as well as a dye-fixing machine for direct printed textiles.
High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after-the sale service are all good reasons for investing with AIT for all needs in dye sublimation printing or textile dye fixation.
- Oil heated drum system. Self contained with digital heat control
- Digital, variable speed control
- Automatic belt tracking
- Printing widths of 60” (152cm) or 72” (183cm)
- 3 unwind stations with adjustable tension
- 3 rewind stations with separately controlled speed and tension
- Five light weight aluminium lift out bars with tapered cones for 3” cores
- Self locking safety chucks for all unwind/rewind bars
- Production 61cm/min – 2 ft/min at 40 second dwell time
- 8” (20cm) DIA drum
- S wrap bar for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- Emergency Stops on all corners
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Lanyard controlled reversing system for safety & ease of feeding
- Low maintenance, brushless motors
- All electronic controls. No air required
- Automatic cool down at shut down
- Roll up table
- Removal of a set of un/rewinds
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Everyone I have had a dealing with has always been helpful and very friendly. Pickup orders always ready. Delivery always when GJS says it would be delivered. Could not ask for more friendly people. Its always been a pleasure to do business with every one at GJS.
Thanks so much for helping me out at such short notice. Stephen was fantastic, got back to me quickly, emails were fast and furious and I appreciate all your efforts to get my screen done and sent in just a couple of days. Thanks again!
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.