AIT 7300IJO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The 7372IJO model incorporates an oil drum heating system perfected in recent years on the AIT 120 GFO heat press. This self contained, oil heated drum system assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
Compare features with all competition! Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic, light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximize investment return. The IJO is the perfect machine for a start-up, large format, dye sublimation printing operation. It works equally as well as a dye-fixing machine for direct printed textiles.
High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after-the sale service are all good reasons for investing with AIT for all needs in dye sublimation printing or textile dye fixation.
- Oil heated drum system. Self contained with digital heat control
- Digital, variable speed control
- Automatic belt tracking
- Printing widths of 60” (152cm) or 72” (183cm)
- 3 unwind stations with adjustable tension
- 3 rewind stations with separately controlled speed and tension
- Five light weight aluminium lift out bars with tapered cones for 3” cores
- Self locking safety chucks for all unwind/rewind bars
- Production 61cm/min – 2 ft/min at 40 second dwell time
- 8” (20cm) DIA drum
- S wrap bar for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- Emergency Stops on all corners
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Lanyard controlled reversing system for safety & ease of feeding
- Low maintenance, brushless motors
- All electronic controls. No air required
- Automatic cool down at shut down
- Roll up table
- Removal of a set of un/rewinds
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your time you spent with us. I am so impressed with your service I wanted to email you to let you know. You gave us so much of your time, help and information, you were honest, friendly, the drop off and pick up service is a winner, the whole trip to Sydney was extremely worthwhile. I came away so impressed, it is not often you come across a business willing to put in the extra yards. It does make all the difference and you have won my business
Kelly understands and endeavours to despatch items at short notice, with a 3 day freight to us we dont always have the luxury of time. Greg and a wealth of information on all the products and Michael is such a lovely guy when it comes to sorting out my technical issues. The others I am sure are just a terrific but I have not had the opportunity to deal with them.
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.