AIT 7300IJO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The 7372IJO model incorporates an oil drum heating system perfected in recent years on the AIT 120 GFO heat press. This self contained, oil heated drum system assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
Compare features with all competition! Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic, light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximize investment return. The IJO is the perfect machine for a start-up, large format, dye sublimation printing operation. It works equally as well as a dye-fixing machine for direct printed textiles.
High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after-the sale service are all good reasons for investing with AIT for all needs in dye sublimation printing or textile dye fixation.
- Oil heated drum system. Self contained with digital heat control
- Digital, variable speed control
- Automatic belt tracking
- Printing widths of 60” (152cm) or 72” (183cm)
- 3 unwind stations with adjustable tension
- 3 rewind stations with separately controlled speed and tension
- Five light weight aluminium lift out bars with tapered cones for 3” cores
- Self locking safety chucks for all unwind/rewind bars
- Production 61cm/min – 2 ft/min at 40 second dwell time
- 8” (20cm) DIA drum
- S wrap bar for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- Emergency Stops on all corners
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Lanyard controlled reversing system for safety & ease of feeding
- Low maintenance, brushless motors
- All electronic controls. No air required
- Automatic cool down at shut down
- Roll up table
- Removal of a set of un/rewinds
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I contacted this company a few months back because I was concerned at the amount of fly-by-night stuff that seemed to be available via e-Bay and I did not want to get burned, so looked for an established business. I have found GJS and in particular Greg excellent to deal with. I lobbed on their doorstep unannounced after talking to Greg via email and phone and said I wanted to buy an intermediate kit. It turned out they did not have a 1410 printer in stock so Greg immediately said he would up-grade to the next level 7 colour machine at no extra cost. We had some teething troubles with the printer which - may have been my fault. However there was never a suggestion of this and Greg replaced the printer with a new one without question. Now that we are up and running, I am very happy with the equipment. Note I up-graded to a Geo Knight mug press which now seems to have been the right decision as I think the horizontal loading of this machine definitely has benefits over the GJS one. Note this was Greg′s recommendation but only when I asked him which one he would prefer to use. In short, I would say that you can go ahead and by from GJS without fear that you will be left in the lurch or ripped off by them.
I could not have spoken to better people. They are helpful and friendly and offered to help with anything we wanted.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.