Roland VersaArt RS-640 Printer
The VersaArt RS series of eco-solvent wide-format printers integrates the latest technologies from Roland’s award-winning VersaCAMM and SOLJET PRO III models. Offered in 54´ and 64´ 4-color (CMYK) models, the VersaArt is the perfect production tool for both indoor and outdoor graphics including signs, POP/POS materials, banners, posters, vehicle graphics and wraps. It also supports soft signage and fabric applications.
VersaArt prints reflect the highest image quality thanks to Roland Intelligent Pass Control™ technology, a unique three-dimensional ink firing system that precisely controls droplet size and placement for exceptionally smooth results every time. Designed for productivity, the VersaArt prints at up to 136.7 sqft./hr. in standard print mode and 230 sqft./hr. in billboard mode on the 64´ RS-640. Built to be energy efficient and low maintenance, the VersaArt is Energy Star certified and carries Roland’s new Eco-Label, an ISO 14021 Type II label certifying compliance with a company’s internal environmental standards.
- Eco-solvent inkjet printers offered in two models
- 64´ RS-640
- 54´ RS-640
- Combine with a Roland cutter and VersaWorks for a complete print/cut graphics solution
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology
- 21.4 m2/hr for the RS-640
- 20.6 m2/hr for the RS-540
- Features ECO-SOL MAX inks in 4 brilliant colors (CMYK)
- Choice of 440 ml or 220 ml ink cartridges
- Up to 3 years outdoor durability without lamination
- Outstanding image quality up to 1440x1440 dpi
- Roland VersaWorks RIP software
- Advanced media handling system supports heavy media rolls
- up to 40 kgs. for the RS-640
- up to 30 kgs. for the RS-540
- Optional automated take-up system
- Energy Star Certified
Related Documents & Links
- Roland RS-640 Product Brochure 1.77 MB
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
When I had a problem with a product I received a very fast response I felt like a person not just another order thanks for your help
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.