GJS Air Operated Heat Transfer Press - Large Format
- Air operated pressing head
- Air operated twin moving base, push button controlled with automatic pressing or manual push button pressing
- Variable temperature setting with digital read out gauge
- Variable timer setting with digital count down display
- Digital counter display
- Roller bearing sliding base with sensor stop
- Silicone gel pressing mats 10mm thickness
- Electrical circuit breaker safety switch
- Smaller and larger model available
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
What I like the best about GJS machinery is the swift turnaround of the orders, from when I place the order to when I receive it. This means I can turn jobs around very quickly and also means that I do not have to stock large quantities at any one time.
Very prompt and very efficient service. I look forward to doing more business with you.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Friday, 11 May 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.