GJS Air Operated Heat Transfer Press - Sliding Base
These air operated heat presses are designed to speed up production for large quantity runs.
The twin press allows the operator to feed a shirt and position the transfer while the press is automatically pressing the previous shirt or fabric stock then slide the base to remove the pressed stock and the action is repeated.
- Max pressing area: 400 x 500mm
- Adjustable temperature setting
- Adjustable timer setting
- Automatic press when base is in position
- Automatic lift after timer setting
- Heat resistant silica gel pressing mat
- Heavy-duty steel base stand and structure
- Prints all type of transfer, numbers, lettering
- Roller bearing base system
- Quality components
- 240 VOLT, 15 AMP power required
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
It was an absolute pleasure purchasing my machine from GJS!! The staff were all so friendly and could not do enough for me!! The follow up service was excellent!! I will definitely recommend GJS to al my colleagues and friends..
All of the staff are pleasant to deal with and helpful. Service is good and if stock is not available we do get notified when it is received. If promised urgently it is done as requested.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.