Pneumatic & Mechanical Screen Stretcher
These units can stretch any single frame up to 1800 x 1800mm and is equipped to stretch up to 12 x 400 x 600mm frames at once. Available in 2 sizes to suit your requirement.
They include an adjustable metal frame mount, or you can custom make timber bases to suit your standard size frames. With two anchor point and two adjustable arms with wheels on them, the unit can re-align to suit any frames from 400mm x 400mm up to its maximum 1800mm x 1800mm - making it a versatile asset to any screen printing company.
- Min size frame: 400 x 400mm
- Max size frame: 1800 x 1800mm
- Fully and easily adjustable from small frame to large
- Latest technology, easy clamping system
- Durable rubber clamp inserts for long lasting high grip
- Mechanical stretching with bearing alignment system
- Sturdy, high quality steel construction
- High tension die cast aluminium clamps
- Pneumatic frame lifter & control valve
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
This company has been nothing but helpful to us in all given situations.
What I like the best about GJS machinery is the swift turnaround of the orders, from when I place the order to when I receive it. This means I can turn jobs around very quickly and also means that I do not have to stock large quantities at any one time.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.