T-Shirt Carousel Printer
- Solid steel construction
- Rotating or fixed bases. All heads registering system
- Adjustable back clamping system as standard - side clamping optional
- Pin registering system between roller bearings
- Bench model - adjustable levelling legs as option
- Adjustable turn buckles for different size frames
- Quality roller bearing print head and base rotation cumulative
- Adult platterns - 450 x 350mm
- Child platterns - 350 x 300mm
- Sleeve Platen - 150 x 450mm
- Extra Large Platen - 700 x 500mm
- Extra Small Platen - 250 x 200mm
- Adjustable levelling legs
- Side clamping
Can be manufactured in different sizes
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Our main dealings have been with Graham & Joe (ex GJS) & we have always had information relayed that was spot on to the point & most useful. I am yet to meet Greg but if he is as enthusiastic as Graham is the screen printing industry is in good hands for a long time to come...keep up the good work guys.
Greg reminds me of myself in my earlier days when I was selling equipment and supplies. His ability to multitask and be involved in all aspects of the business is admirable..
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.