T-Shirt Carousel Printer
- Solid steel construction
- Rotating or fixed bases. All heads registering system
- Adjustable back clamping system as standard - side clamping optional
- Pin registering system between roller bearings
- Bench model - adjustable levelling legs as option
- Adjustable turn buckles for different size frames
- Quality roller bearing print head and base rotation cumulative
- Adult platterns - 450 x 350mm
- Child platterns - 350 x 300mm
- Sleeve Platen - 150 x 450mm
- Extra Large Platen - 700 x 500mm
- Extra Small Platen - 250 x 200mm
- Adjustable levelling legs
- Side clamping
Can be manufactured in different sizes
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
"Yvonne Bartle @ The Small Print Shop
Talk about fast access to ones order.......you guys & girls at GJS are just the best with quick service....my parcel was waiting for me before 10am, that's excellent work with an overnight order.
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Thursday, 2 November 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.