Trade-in to a new Roland and receive up to $4,000 cash-back
SYDNEY, Australia - May 2, 2017
Out with old and in with the new! Now's the time to upgrade to a new Roland wide format printer, with up to $4,000 cash back when you trade in your old printer.
Upgrade to the latest wide format printing technology from Roland DG and experience the benefits of lower running costs, improved colour and quality, and the assurance of a comprehensive warranty and industry-leading support.
How does it work?
- Purchase an eligible Roland wide format printer before 31 May 2017
- Register your old printer for trade-in
- Roland will verify and arrange collection of your old printer
- You receive a cash back
Eligible Roland printers and cash back
- TrueVIS SG-300/540 - up to $2,000 (inc. GST) cash back
- TrueVIS VG-540/640 - up to $3,000 (inc. GST) cash back
- SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 - up to $4,000 (inc. GST) cash back
- SOLJET EJ-640 - up to $4,000 (inc. GST) cash back
Visit the Roland DG Australia website for terms and conditions and to register your trade-in.
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 41 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.