New Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20 Metallic Desktop Eco-Solvent Printer/Cutter
SYDNEY, Australia - June 1, 2011
Truly affordable. Remarkably versatile. With the VersaStudio BN-20, Roland has taken everything that makes its printers great and packed it into one powerful, profit-producing package. Award-winning mild solvent inks. Your choice of media. One device that can print and cut an incredible variety of both indoor and outdoor durable graphics. All from your desktop. In today's market, there's a big need for one-offs and short runs. The VersaStudio BN-20 was developed to provide custom print/cut jobs on demand without a large investment in equipment. With its desktop footprint and economical price, it is – dollar for dollar – one of the strongest profit centers available.
- Integrated printing and cutting in a 20" desktop inkjet
- ECO-SOL MAX™ ink: CMYK or CMYK+Mt (Metallic Silver)
- Aqueous Pigment Ink (FPG) option - CMYK
- Intelligent Ink Circulation System prevents metallic ink from settling
- Roland Automated Ink Circulation System for economical operation
- USB 2.0 interface
- Bundled software: Roland VersaWorks, R-Works, Roland OnSupport, Windows drivers
- Both outdoor and indoor applications
- Load media from 115 - 515mm wide and print media up to 480mm wide
GJS will have stock of the BN-20 in late August but numbers will be limited. Pre-order now by calling +61 (2) 9790 1649 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 40 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.