Introducing GJS PozPrint Film Positive Printer Packages
SYDNEY, Australia - March 25, 2011
GJS PozPrint Film Positive Printers using MultiRIP Film are a low cost alternative to an imagesetter to create high quality, dark film positives for screen printing. Screen printers can control everything from the amount of ink used, which ink channels to pull from (one channel to an All Black system), resolution, frequency, screen angles and more! The system also provides a detailed preview capability to allow screen printers to zoom down to see the individual dots. Features
- Print Directly from Your Favorite Artwork Program
- Halftone Screening Settings (Frequency, Angle, Shape)
- Page Previewing
- Re-Print Pages Without Re-Ripping - Allows you to re-print individual pages or colors from a separation with a few simple clicks of your mouse. Once the job has been processed, simply open the job item in the queue, select the pages you wish to re-send to the printer, select the number of copies and click "Print Selected Pages"
- Print Composite Proofs from Pre-Separated PostScript Files
- Print Separations from Composite PostScript or PDF Files
- Density Calibration
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 39 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.