FOREVER Media Masterclass
Created for those GJS customers who are already using FOREVER media or have an existing OKI white toner printer, this live event will be delivered by FOREVER executive Christopher Sigmann in conjunction with GJS digital garment decoration expert Steve Poole
This live event is a deep-dive for existing customers and is designed to further educate FOREVER media users how to get the best results from their transfers.
From light or dark cotton, polyester, nylon, card-stock to hard surfaces such as glass, mirrors, metals and heat-sensitive surfaces such as candles, skin and more – you will learn all there is to know about manipulating artwork, using TransferRIP, and how to get the perfect transfer every time.
Live event agenda:
- What can the TransferRIP do for you? Learn how to create softer, more durable designs all while saving you time and money
- Creating empty space: vintage & distressed look
- Creating empty space: colour knock-out
- Creating empty space: rasterisation
- RGB or CMYK? What should I use?
- How should you tell your customers to wash their garments?
- How long do the designs last?
- The importance of garment quality