subli-trans XPRES™ GXe7700N A3 Dye Sublimation Printer - 4 Colour
GJS Machinery is excited to offer the new subli-trans XPRES™ GXe7700N. Touting fast printing speeds, energy efficiency, and high-capacity brilliant colour output, the GXe7700N offers a new choice in sublimation printing. Specific to the new subli-trans XPRES™ GXe7700N is a unique higher viscosity ink formulation that works exclusively with the Ricoh print head. The four-color ink configuration (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) is available in two sizes of cartridges - high capacity and low capacity. The GXe7700N now comes standard with a TCP/IP network controller.
Pictured with optional paper tray
High Performance Print Engine Speed
- The subli-trans XPRES™ GXe7700N utilises the latest print head technology. The output speed is equivalent to that of most laser printers, and far exceeds that of most ink jet printers
- Faster print speeds equate to more cost effective printing
- Utilises proven reliability of SubliJet-R inks – formulated specifically for the Ricoh – to consistently produce bright, vibrant, accurate colours
- Proprietary chemistry produces vibrant colours
- Environmentally-friendly, water-based inks
- New, higher-viscosity formulation is dialled in for peak performance on the unique Ricoh print head
Standard CMYK Ink Configuration
- Uses cyan, magenta, yellow, black, sublimation inks demanded by digital printing professionals
High and Low Capacity Cartridges
- 60 ml colour cartridges and 68 ml black cartridges provide extended uninterrupted printing and come STANDARD with the printer. While 29mL low capacity cartridges can also be used.
- Utilises an ICC profile that gives users control over their image quality, colour output and print options
- Cost effective solution for both MAC and PC users
- Provides dynamic colour output for improved image reproductions with denser blacks and sharper colours
- Also can be used with the Sawgrass PowerDriver
- Ricoh printer has a self-cleaning feature for peak print head performance
- This cart-only solution makes set-up time quick and easy.
High Capacity Media Handling with Optional Trays, holds up to 600 sheets
- Print on to A4 or A3 media.
- Built-in high-capacity paper tray handles up to 250 sheets of paper. The optional tray holds an additional 250 sheets for hours of uninterrupted workflow. Optional Bypass Tray holds an additional 100 sheets. See ´Related Links´ below for further information and pricing
- Standard USB 2.0 interface, 10Base-T100 Base-TX Ethernet and TCP/IP Network compatible
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows7 and MAC OSX 10.3-10.6 platforms
Related Documents & Links
It is wonderful to do business with you, your customer support is greatly appreciated
I have dealt with most of your staff and one time or another. I have nothing but praise for your team. They are ALWAYS polite, courteous and very knowledgeable about all your products. Kay, at the front counter and the office ladies up stairs, Kelly and Kerry, always have a smile on their face and are willing to assist with any inquiries. I have spoken to Michael several times recently about issues with my computer and printer settings. He has not hesitated in assisting me to fix the issues. I always attend your factory to place orders in person. I can′t remember if I have ever been left standing their without being served promptly. I believe that good customer service and product knowledge are the key to a successful company. Your staff have both.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
Thursday, 4 April 2013
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.