Brother GT-782 Direct to Garment Printer
With its dual platen and print-head modules, the Brother GT-782 white-ink garment printer is perfect for mid-to-high volume production shops, or small businesses doing short runs or limited edition designs. The Brother GT-782 features dual independently controlled platens and print-head modules that can concurrently print both white and coloured inks.
Inkjet garment printing is more economical, faster, and cleaner than traditional screen printing methods, plus it requires significantly less operating space and business start-up costs. With the Brother GT-782, decorators and t-shirt designers can create one of a kind creations or mass production runs - regardless of the number of colours - without having to create film positives, stretching screens, and using chemicals to reclaim these screens. There is virtually no limit to the number of colours you can print, and the colours remain crisp and vibrant even after repeated washes.
The Brother GT-782 white-ink garment printer from GJS Machinery boasts the following powerful features:
- Independently controlled dual platen and dual print-head modules – two garments can be printed virtually simultaneously and independently – for maximum productivity and the potential for greater profitability for high volume decorators
- Brother’s genuine white ink and ink cartridge system provides superb output quality, and easy maintenance
- A total of eight Brother genuine industrial-grade print-heads provide top class printing speed
- Newly developed large sized ink cartridges enable to make more economical operations
- With newly developed print driver software, no separate RIP (raster image processor) is required. Extremely capable and flexible for operators to customise white ink print specific features
- Print driver software can directly interface most of the popular graphic applications, such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and CorelDraw for seamless white ink prints
- Succeeds the consistent and reliable Brother GT-541 platform with additional white ink capabilities without sacrificing machine reliability and durability
- Print onto a variety of fabrics including 100% cotton garments and some polyester/cotton blends
- Extra-large print area - 400 x 450mm
The Brother GT-782 is simple to maintain, scheduled maintenance is performed by pushing a series of buttons on the control panel. The ink retrieval system minimises ink waste during maintenance, which further reduces running costs.
The printing possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Call GJS Machinery today to find out how your business can benefit from the Brother GT-782.
Related Documents & Links
- Brother GT-782 Brochure 1.73 MB
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
I contacted this company a few months back because I was concerned at the amount of fly-by-night stuff that seemed to be available via e-Bay and I did not want to get burned, so looked for an established business. I have found GJS and in particular Greg excellent to deal with. I lobbed on their doorstep unannounced after talking to Greg via email and phone and said I wanted to buy an intermediate kit. It turned out they did not have a 1410 printer in stock so Greg immediately said he would up-grade to the next level 7 colour machine at no extra cost. We had some teething troubles with the printer which - may have been my fault. However there was never a suggestion of this and Greg replaced the printer with a new one without question. Now that we are up and running, I am very happy with the equipment. Note I up-graded to a Geo Knight mug press which now seems to have been the right decision as I think the horizontal loading of this machine definitely has benefits over the GJS one. Note this was Greg′s recommendation but only when I asked him which one he would prefer to use. In short, I would say that you can go ahead and by from GJS without fear that you will be left in the lurch or ripped off by them.
GJS is the only supplier of screen printing materials I have dealt with, however I had contacted other companies prior to finding GJS to enquire about suitable products and services to start my business. I found that most of the other companies were no willing to offer advice to me as I was not ′in the industry′ and was therefore regarded as a bit of a tyre kicker. I found GJS via a web search and made my initial contact via phone and received positive and helpful advice. My first personal contact was with Joe the afternoon before my one day screen printing course, he was very helpful and informative and provided a great deal of assistance to me in the purchase of my screens and printing table as well as suitable inks and associated products. Most, if not all my customer service has been provided by Joe and I am very grateful for his professionalism and attention to detail. Being country based I am unable to shop personally and rely upon post/courier for delivery and therefore have had only limited contact with the other staff at GJS, but must say that I have been more than happy with the way all enquiries have been dealt with and issues resolved.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
Friday, 8 August 2014
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.