The Easy Series Pad Printer
- Max plate size: 100 x 150mm / 100 x 200mm
- Max printing area: 60 x 60mm / 60 x 150mm
- Open ink well or closed ink cup system
- Quality SMC pneumatic components
- Touch membrane face panel
- Multiprint system
- Adjustable height printing base & lower pad system
- Multi adjustable base: in out left right etc
- Adjustable levelling legs
- 240 VOLT, 10 AMP power supply & compressor required
- Tool box with assorted tools
- Pneumatic & electrical diagrams
Related Documents & Links
- Brochure 0.25 MB
From very first day at GJS I knew only Michael and even now he is the only person who understands my needs and product requirements. Even though I didn´t buy my printer from him, whenever it needed repairs, he would fix it free of charge. I have not attended any printing course with him never the less he has given me many tips and lots of advice. I don´t have a large business with even less transactions with Michael but even so he has taken very good care of my small business and has kept it alive and running. I also like his style of saying, "one,two,three bingo! " I am very honest in my feeling GJS should proud of such a wonderful representative who is Michael. Deeds- not words are what count the most. Thank you Michael.
Your customer service at GJS is very good, i think you have a very good team, Joe and Kerry are the ones we normally deal with and they are a Great asset, sorry to hear Joe has retired, he was very helpful.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
Wednesday, 12 March 2014
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.